Cùng trung tâm Anh ngữ Oxford English UK Vietnam tìm ra điểm khác biệt giữa hai thì này nhé:
Hiện tại hoàn thành
|
Hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn
|
Mẫu câu:1. Động từ To be:S+have/has+been+ Adj/NounEx: - She has been a teacher for 3 years - They have been famous footballers since they played in this team 2. Động từ thường:
S+have/has+PII (Past participle)
Ex: - He has worked in this company for 4 years - No one in my class has won that prize | Mẫu câu
S+have/has +been+ V-ing
Ex: - They have been swimming all the morning - She has been crying all day long |
Chức năng:
1. Nhấn mạnh đến tính kết quả của một hành động
2. Được sử dụng trong một số công thức sau: - I have studied English since I was 6 years old - He has played squash for 4 years - I have been to London twice - I have never seen her before - She has just finished her project - She has already had breakfast - He has not met her recently 3. Signal Words: Ever, never, just, already, recently, since, for | Chức năng:1. Nhấn mạnh tính liên tục của một hành độngEx: She has been waiting for him all her lifetime2. Được sử dụng trong một số công thức sau:- I have been running all the afternoon- She has been hoping to meet him all day long - I am so tired. I have been searching for a new apartment all the morning. - How long have you been playing the piano? - She has been teaching here for about 12 years 3. Signal Words:All the morning, all the afternoon, all day long, since, for, how long.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment